For the first time. This Handheld Welder is"
Cordless, Battery Powered, Handheld, Portable
200 Amps of Power
Weld 1/4 inch steel
About 8 pounds
"Pretty good. Nice and smooth.".
"I like it. A lot."
"It weld excellent."
"Even up a 10 foot ladder"
In Spanish: "Excellent MIG welding. Great because it is cordless - no plug-in."
"Smoother than I expected. I could absolutely use this."
"This thing lays down a pretty good bead !"
For decades, welding anything required an electric outlet or portable electric generator. There were always limitations. You might need long extension cords or fuel for the generator. And that is in addition to the weight and bulk of the machine you used.
Walk yourself down the power tool aisle at the hardware store. It is filled with cordless drills, cordless saws, and many other cordless tools. That is the direction that the tool industry has taken. The Balaster now moves welding into the cordless aisle with its hand-held, cordless, full power, battery-operated welder.
Welcome to The Balaster Freedom Welder. Take this innovative product into the back woods, to the top of a tower, or simply across the shop floor. It will weld quarter-inch steel and will lay out a 48-inch bead on a single battery charge. You now have the power to weld continuously for up to four minutes. Adjustable wire feet is standard. All of this, and it still weighs under eight pounds.
Benefits of The Balaster Freedom Welder
- Hand-held — Only one hand is required for operation.
- Cordless — Allows you to go anywhere to get your job done. Never again waste time looking for a power source or lugging the heavy generator into the field or up many flights of stairs.
- Lightweight — The Balaster only weighs about eight pounds, including battery and wire spool.
- Adjustable wire feed — Use the finger controls to change the wire feed speed. Adjust on the fly.
- Battery Charge Indicator — Every battery includes an LED display of remaining battery charge.
The Balaster Freedom Welder is in early production phase. Are you interested in getting a demo, or placing your name in the queue for the initial factory run? Please call us. A simple, fully refundable deposit will hold your place.
For more information call 303-459-5484 or email to Info@Balaster.com.
Balaster is a registered trademark of Balaster, LLC.
2525 Arapahoe Avenue, Suite E4-309, Boulder, Colorado 80302 USA
Call 303-459-5484 or email to Info@Balaster.com